When submitting your abstract you will select one of the following symposia:
1. Biomagnetism and medical applications
2. Electronic structure and strongly correlated electron systems including superconductivity
3. Frustrated and disordered magnetism, artificial spin ice
4. Magnetism in carbon-based and organic materials
5. Magnetorecording media, magnetic memories and magnetic sensors
6. Magnetic thin films, multilayers, surface and interfaces
7. Magnetism in alloys and intermetallics
8. Novel magnetic techniques
9. Materials for energy (permanent magnets, magnetocalorics and soft magnetic materials)
10. Micromagnetics and magnetization processes
11. Nanomaterials, patterned films, nanoparticles and molecular magnetism
12. Spin-orbit and topology driven phenomena
13. Magneto-optics and magnetoplasmonics
14. Multifunctional magnetic materials: magnetic shape memory materials, multiferroics including artificial/composite multiferroics, and perovskites
15. Spin waves, magnonics, ultrafast magnetization dynamics and optically driven spin excitations
16. Magnetotransport, spintronics, spin orbitronics and spin caloritronics.
The title should be sentence case of maximum 100 characters. The abstract text is limited to 500 words excluding the title. The abstract allows for one attachment in the form of an image, which could also be an image on tables/graphs.
All questions regarding abstracts should be e-mailed to email@example.com.
10 April, 2019